The registered association “NGO German-Ukrainian Jurisprudential Dialogue” is:
- liberal minded, therefore we communicate in Ukrainian, English, Russian and German;
- European, which means that we are not focussed on Ukrainian and German law only but look also at the law of EU member states and the law of EU;
- intercultural, because law is an element of human societies, they influence law and are influenced by law;
- apolitical and does not support political parties and groups;
- open for constructive cooperation.
The registered association “NGO German-Ukrainian Jurisprudential Dialogue”
- cooperates with representatives of the legal science, legal professionals and NGOs;
- implements an interdisciplinary approach, thus cooperates with linguists and system specialists in the sphere of translations of legal texts and with representatives of the historical science;
- addresses current questions of legal developments but also fundamental questions of legal theory;
- issues publications, organises seminars, conferences and similar events for exchange and discussion.
We offer these services to members:
- priority information on planned events of the German-Ukrainian Jurisprudential dialogue and of our partners;
- priority in selection for participation in international trainings, seminars organised by the Dialogue, including those in Ukraine and Germany;
- courses “German legal language”;
- free access to the library of German law in the Centre for German Law;
- consultation on questions of studies and research in Germany (upon written request);
- support of science internships in education and scientific institutions of Germany and Ukraine;
- discount on translations into/from German (in collaboration with the Centre of Intercultural Professional Communication and Terminology Harmonization);
- advising on publishing in German print media.
Volodymyrska str. 60, room 239, Kiev 01601, Ukraine