Ladies and Gentlemen,
we are NGO German-Ukrainian Jujurisprudential Dialogue which is supported by the Centre of German Law of Taras Shevchenko National University, planning to create a multilingual juridical terminology database.
We refer to software developers to get a commercial offer which will meet our requirements.
To create and manage terminology database we need the following functions:
- creating and managing multilingual termbases,
- creating the structure of termbases on demand,
- normal search, fuzzy search and full text search,
- reorganization of the created termbases,
- online publication of created termbases using the created filters,
- online access to terminology resources for users which do not have TMS,
- managing of access rights depending on user access permission roles, for example: terminologist, editor, translator, expert, guest;
- communication between term base administrator and besides users excepting the users with the status "guest";
- data migration:
- import of terminology information into TMS from excel or word tables
- export of termbase with created or modified filters
- export terminology resources in different formats: TBX, html, list spell checker, word dictionary etc.
We would be very grateful for your commercial offer. Also, we would like you take into account that we are not commercial organization and would not use the terminology resources for commercial purposes.
President of the NGO
German-Ukrainian Jurisprudential Dialogue
c.o. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Law,
60 Volodymyrska Str., Of. 239, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine